As you would expect from a quality system like Elfa, you can build your Stand Alone Drawer System to match your specific storage needs.
Now that you have chosen the width of your Drawer System (35), it's time to choose the drawer combination.
Made from epoxy bonded steel, this platinum Elfa Drawer System 35 Wire Drawer 1 Runner has incredible strength with functionality. This shallow wire basket is particularly useful in damp areas such as the laundry and bathroom where good ventilation is essential.
How the Drawer System Works:
Choose the depth:
- 435mm - Mini
- 535mm - Regular
Choose the height:
- 440mm - 4 Runner (Frame Sides)
- 740mm - 7 Runners (Frame Sides)
- 1040mm - 10 Runners (Frame Sides)
Choose the frame width:
- 25 - 250mm Crossbars (Frame Width)
- 35 - 350mm Crossbars (Frame Width)
- 45 - 450mm Crossbars (Frame Width)
- 55 - 550mm Crossbars (Frame Width)
Choose Drawers - Dependent on drawer height and width:
- 25 - 227mm Mesh or Wire Baskets (1,2 or 3 Runner)
- 35 - 327mm Mesh or Wire Baskets (1,2 or 3 Runner)
- 45 - 427mm Mesh or Wire Baskets (1,2 or 3 Runner)
- 55 - 527mm Mesh or Wire Baskets (1,2 or 3 Runner)
- Mesh or Wire Baskets come in three heights, namely 1 Runner (H85mm), 2 Runner (H185mm) or 3 Runner (H285mm)
- Attach two drawer systems next to each other with Elfa Drawer System Frame Connector 2-Piece (E222548) (sold separately)
- Attach one Drawer System on top of another Drawer System vertically with Elfa Drawer System 35 Basic Crossbar Expansion Kit for Frame 2-Piece (E213084)
- Mount these drawers to the bottom of existing cabinets/cupboards/shelves with Elfa 35 Drawer Pull-Out Easy Glider (E233528).
- Integrate this Drawer into existing cabinets/cupboards/shelves with Elfa Universal Runners (E226314)
- Material: Epoxy bonded steel
- Colour: Platinum
- Style: Wire
- Width: 327mm - 35 Drawer System
- Depth: 527mm - Standard
- Height: 85mm - 1 Runner
- Frame and crossbars sold separately
- Multi-use storage basket
- Strong and durable
- 10 Year Manufacturers Warranty
Confused about colours, finishes or how everything fits together? Let us help you figure it out!
elfa has been providing world class storage since 1948 and are well renowned for their attention to detail. This Swedish based company prides themselves on supplying quality products that are designed to be customisable, stable and durable. Add to this the wide range of different finishes, as well as its simplicity for installation for all-round home or office storage.
- Material: Metal
- MPN: 135180
- Colour: Platinum
- Oversized Item: No