Whether hopping on a flight overseas, heading on a road trip interstate or travelling to work, staying organised helps make the trip more enjoyable and stress-free! With luxe carry-on luggage like weekender bags, backpacks and toiletry bags from Stackers to clever car accessories from High Road, Howards has all your travel essentials sorted.
An organised suitcase makes the process of packing, unpacking and repacking easier. Maximise your luggage space and bring some order to your suitcase with our range of packing cubes from Globite and travel roll-up compression bags from Space Vac. For peace of mind when travelling, secure your suitcase with a luggage lock and add a stylish luggage tag for easy bag identification when you arrive at your destination.
Simplify your morning commute by keeping your devices and daily essentials ready and organised with our range of laptop bags, backpacks and laptop cases from best brands, EVOL, Agva, Urburn & Stackers.
The Accessories That Every Traveller Should Have
Keep yourself travel ready and prepared for any situation with this selection of essential travel accessories.
- Packing Cubes: These are perfect for helping organise your clothes and other items in one place.
- Travel Pillow: Keep yourself comfortable and sleeping well during long trips with a pillow that supports your neck and head.
- Power Adaptor: If you plan to travel overseas, a universal adapter is needed to charge your devices.
- Luggage Scale: Avoid overweight baggage fees with a portable scale that can indicate whether you are witin the weight limit.
Tips For Maximising Luggage Space
Going on a trip is an exciting time for anyone, but the packing process can always seem daunting. Thankfully, Howards Storage World has years of experience helping people organise their lives, whether at home or out and about. Here are some quick tips to get you started with organising your luggage and travel accessories:
- Use Vacuum Bags: Vacuum storage bags are particularly useful for maximising luggage space. Compressing your clothes in these airtight bags will also help keep them free of dust and wrinkles.
- Roll Your Clothes: Like vacuum bags, rolling your clothes will save storage space by compressing excess air. This allows you to fit more items in the extra gaps that are available. Done correctly, rolling your clothes can also help prevent wrinkling.
- Packing Cubes: As we mentioned earlier, packing cubes are a great way to organise your luggage items. Separate your clothes, devices and more into different cubes, helping reduce search times.
How To Protect Your Luggage
Travelling can increase the risk of damage or theft to your bags, so it's important to take steps to protect your luggage. Fortunately, with the help of some travel accessories, you'll be able to enjoy your trip free of stress.
- Use Luggage Locks: These are essential for keeping your bags secure. Opt for TSA approved locks, as airport customs can open these without risk of damaging your luggage or the actual locks.
- Use Luggage Straps & Cords: Free up your hands by tying up your bags with luggage straps and cords. These accessories are extremely useful for keeping all your bags in one place, reducing the risk of misplacing them while travelling and navigating busy airports.