WORK WITH US
Love being organised? If so, we want you!
Great service is one of the hallmarks of Howards Storage World. Our staff have a wonderful passion for helping customers find the right products to create solutions to fulfill customers organising goals.
If you have the skills we need plus a good dose of organising talent, we'd love to hear from you. Below are our current job vacancies:
Category Manager / Buyer (HEAD OFFICE)
Howards Storage World is a successful Australian omni channel retail operation that specialises in space saving and organisational products for the home and office.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Category Manager / Buyer to join our Head Office buying team in Frenchs Forest. The role is responsible to develop, plan and implement our buying strategy across a range of home storage and organization categories.
This is a dynamic and varied role responsible for:
- Strategically manage your categories to maximise revenue and profit targets
- Assess and manage range selection and supplier relationships
- Identify, assess, plan and source innovative new products
- Ensure retail pricing is competitive and constantly monitored
- Develop and negotiate successful range and product promotional programs
- Work closely with buying, marketing, and operations teams to ensure inventory velocity and efficiency is optimised
The successful applicant must have:
- Proven track record in similar role with at least 3-5 years experience
- Strong commercial focus with excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Able to interpret and use data
- A positive can do approach that is results driven
- Collaborative team player that is dynamic and supports other team members and change
- Loves a fast paced environment and able to juggle priorities to achieve tight deadlines under pressure
- Hands on person who is self-motivated and takes initiative
- Experience with both local and overseas sourcing
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
If the above sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please send your application letter and resume for the attention of Gina James to firstname.lastname@example.org