Cli-Mate Portable Rechargeable Dehumidifier

$59.95 $59.95
(No reviews yet) Write a Review
  • Cli-Mate Portable Rechargeable Dehumidifier

Out of stock

  • Code: HCD1211
  • W x D x H (cm): 15.00 x 4.00 x 12.00
  • Description

    Mould/mildew is not only harmful to homes but can cause serious health problems if left untreated. The Cli-Mate Portable Rechargeable Dehumidifier is the perfect way to absorb moisture and stunt mould growth.

    This handy re-useable and non-toxic dehumidifier is ideal for damp, confined spaces in your home where humidity is an issue, such as your linen closet, wardrobes, pantry, bathroom or boat.

    Easy and straight forward use, simply place it in a problem area and leave it there until the indicator changes colour! Simply plug into a power source to remove the moisture and reuse.

    A wonderful environmentally friendly solution with no harmful chemicals, this product contains Silica Dioxide crystals and can be refreshed hundreds of times.

    Features:

    • Re-useable
    • Non-toxic
    • Easy and straightforward to use
    • Re-chargeable
    • Wet to dry indicator
    • Reusable 100's of times
    • Environmentally friendly
    • Sensitive Choice - National Asthma Council Australia

  • Specifications
    • Material: Multiple
    • MPN: B11283
    • Colour: White
  • Delivery
    • Oversized Item: No
    Delivery shipping

Mould/mildew is not only harmful to homes but can cause serious health problems if left untreated. The Cli-Mate Portable Rechargeable Dehumidifier is the perfect way to absorb moisture and stunt mould growth.

This handy re-useable and non-toxic dehumidifier is ideal for damp, confined spaces in your home where humidity is an issue, such as your linen closet, wardrobes, pantry, bathroom or boat.

Easy and straight forward use, simply place it in a problem area and leave it there until the indicator changes colour! Simply plug into a power source to remove the moisture and reuse.

A wonderful environmentally friendly solution with no harmful chemicals, this product contains Silica Dioxide crystals and can be refreshed hundreds of times.

Features:

  • Re-useable
  • Non-toxic
  • Easy and straightforward to use
  • Re-chargeable
  • Wet to dry indicator
  • Reusable 100's of times
  • Environmentally friendly
  • Sensitive Choice - National Asthma Council Australia

  • Material: Multiple
  • MPN: B11283
  • Colour: White
  • Oversized Item: No
Delivery shipping

Videos Hide Videos Show Videos